How to build multiple transit schedules

Parvis Aliyev

Sergey, please tell me how in the Ule module it is possible to build a transit to Natal without removing the line already drawn.  I need her .For example, I want to make the first graph L1 and draw L2 without deleting L1. That is , I want to make the formula D1 and D2 and D3 , but if I write D1 , D2 , D3 , the program gives an error .

Important!
I don 't need an averaged or combined wave . I need separate waves for large transits (e.g. Pluto transit) and separate transits for medium-speed planets (e.g. Jupiter)

Best regards !

SergeyTS

Do you need to display both events?

Switch to ULE panel

and you will see these events separately and superposition.

Simple ULE allows to do more customization:

My friends, please read documentation. All this explained many times. On our website follow Help->Level 1Tutorials

http://www.timingsolution.com/Doc/level_1/9.htm

Best regards.

Sergey.

On 2022-11-26 8:13 a.m., Parvis Aliyev wrote:

Sergey, please tell me how in the Ule module it is possible to build a transit to Natal without removing the line already drawn.  I need her .For example, I want to make the first graph L1 and draw L2 without deleting L1. That is , I want to make the formula D1 and D2 and D3 , but if I write D1 , D2 , D3 , the program gives an error .

Important!
I don 't need an averaged or combined wave . I need separate waves for large transits (e.g. Pluto transit) and separate transits for medium-speed planets (e.g. Jupiter)

Best regards !

Parvis Aliyev

Oh!  That's great! Thank you very much. the second tip came up !

Sergey , thank you so much for your patience and responsiveness !