Mini Class: Astro cycles
Hello, Parvis and Group
1) First step, we simply calculate cycle based on planet or angle separation between planets.
This is Composite module, I highly recommend to check this class: http://www.timingsolution.com/Doc/level_1/5.htm
or at least check this introduction video http://www.timingsolution.com/Doc/level_1/1.htm
1) So I've downloaded bitcoin, click "Astronomy" button and set
Mercury-Saturn Helio cycle there:
This is projection line based on this cycle:
2) Next step - we need to verify this cycle, how it will work tomorrow.
This is non future leaks technology, please check this class: http://www.timingsolution.com/Doc/level_1/3.htm
This is important, we can build million projection lines. The main
problem is - how to verify them.
I set LBC several months back and watch how projection line works after LBC (price after LBC=out of sample data, before LBC - in sample):
Doe nots look promising.
3) Now we can try another cycles, let's try Venus-Sun helio (in helio = Earth):
This is Mercury synodic cycle and genome indicates that this cycle works very often.
This projection line looks better:
Pay attention, in Composite module it shows correlation between
projection line and price.
4) The final step this is Walk Forward Analysis (explained in first class above).
The result looks good: 24 interval correlation is positive versus 10 negative. It looks like this cycle works.
The same way you can check other cycles.
On 2023-03-02 7:33 a.m., Parvis Aliyev wrote:
It was a cycle on the Stellar crypto coin
Sergey, I'm sorry, I correctly understood the mini class, should we get such a correlation? For example like this?
|1 - 3 of 3|