Mini class: Economical - permanent Bartels cycle

SergeyTS

Hello, Chris and Group

Let's try to reveal some demographic wave together.

Firstly I've added in FRED the possibility to download year-to-year change (in next update this feature will be available):

Next step: when you do economical research I always recommend to switch to PERMANENT cycles, do it this way:

Bartels permanent this is the best spectrum to reveal economical cycles.

The good sign is we have peak around 9 years cycle, Juglar economical cycle:

So, projection line looks this way:

Best regards.

Sergey.

On 2022-11-25 7:04 p.m., Chris White wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Coincident population and fertility cycle with eurodollar futures cycle

Found that the eurodollar futures cycle and population demographics like total population and fertility cycles coincide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpf1NtnzFtQ